Monday, May 19, 2008

Yo.

This weekend at a chinese restaurant. a fat lady knocked into my dad and brother's chair, then continued to knock her baby stroller into my dad. My dad then politely asked if she would move the stroller, to which she replies "you have got some nerve asking me a question like that. You're very rude. You should be ashamed of how rude you are in front of your kids, treating a mother like this. I'm going to move my chair and keep knocking into you now." Though I was sure my dad would murder this woman, he simply called her a "f***ing pig whore" and we walked out of the restaurant. The burger king meal that followed wasn't bad either.

In other news, all state was this week, and I think I did OK. Also, I had pancakes for breakfast on Saturday. That's all.

No comments: