Wednesday, May 14, 2008

All State

So I'm playing a piece called "Sonata" for my All State audition... it's pretty good.
Other news- I get my SAT scores in a week. I hope I get a 2400 I guess.
I'm bored so the rest of this is going to be typed with my nose.

i9 hyate school bcesd4e id rater be asloee40po at home. t9odeaqy7 i9s wednesdeay7 aqnhjd bi'm playi9ng golf afgttert scfhololo6hyby. n,my head really hurtsw.

"I hate school because I'd rather be asleep at home. Today is Wednesday and I'm playing golf after school. My head really hurts."

Now I type with toes!

iucn ikjsasasnn saanbn blkacxkb pdwrwfqSonm my nbaqjme woluil,des vbe shaqwqujanmsaza., oxxsdk ggtygt b nlyt wse,ll,vfgkigik ikfgtki lfrtgoi ol.l/

"If I was a black person my name would be Shqwanda. oxxsdk ggtygt b nlyt wse,ll,vfgkigik ikfgtki lfrtgoi ol.l."

No comments: